An ideal bag for Polar expeditions in the Arctic. Incredibly warm and one of only a handful of bags to make use of our roomier Expedition fit, it is well suited to nights on ice.
- DRILITE® LOFT™ II outer shell is lightweight, breathable and water resistant
- 1352g of 90-10 Pure Duck Down with a minimum fill power of 700
- Expedition fit is roomier for additional clothing
- Trapezoid baffles and slanted box-wall baffles
- Mid-level side seams
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped hood
- 6 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini™ zip baffle and integrated collar with Lode Lock™ closure
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Weight : 1950g / 69oz
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, Down fill
- Drilite Loft
A lightweight, breathable and highly water resistant shell fabric used to protect insulated clothing and sleeping bags.
- Down Cycle™
This is recycled down. Starting with the introduction of clothing and sleeping bags made from 100% recycled down our ultimate aim is to introduce a fully closed loop recycling system for down clothing and equipment.
- Down Codex®
The DOWN CODEX® is an animal welfare, traceability and auditing scheme to ensure that both animal welfare and quality were put at the heart of each and every one of our down products.
- Down 700
Our high quality duck down has a minimum down cluster content of 90%, a minimum fill power of 700, and is DOWN CODEX approved.
- A Good Night’s Sleep Guaranteed
So confident are we that our sleeping bags will keep your warm and comfortable, that in addition to the EN13537/ISO23537 laboratory ratings we quote, every Mountain Equipment sleeping bag comes with a separate ‘A Good Night’s Sleep Guaranteed’ temperature rating.
- Fair Wear
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.