An incredibly light, versatile and packable sleeping bag well suited to backpacking and cycle touring that will still happily cope with cooler nights during the spring and summer months.
- HELIUM™ 20 outer shell is very light and highly breathable
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Using slanted box-wall baffles throughout the entire main body of the helium bags means weight is removed from the bags structure. On the lightest weight models, further weight savings are gained by the use of stitch through baffles.
- Our Lode Lock collar closure with its auto-locating closure combines all the advantages of a magnetic fastener with those of a mechanical lock. Its one-handed quick release closure uses magnets to draw the locking mechanism together and ensure that once connected it cannot be accidentally opened
- A five-baffle hood that provides high levels of down control, low weight and excellent insulation. Its roominess imparts excellent versatility and, combined with the easy-run dual tether draw cords, superb comfort
- A four-baffle foot piece featuring our unique Bulls Eye Technology and offset Sharks Toe foot that is engineered for our lightest technical sleeping bags. Its baffle construction restricts down migration whilst keeping weight and bulk to a minimum
- Down Cycle™
This is recycled down. Starting with the introduction of clothing and sleeping bags made from 100% recycled down our ultimate aim is to introduce a fully closed loop recycling system for down clothing and equipment.
- Down Codex®
The DOWN CODEX® is an animal welfare, traceability and auditing scheme to ensure that both animal welfare and quality were put at the heart of each and every one of our down products.
Helium fabrics are exceptionally light, compressible and soft. Their densely woven construction ensures the highest levels of down-proofing and wind resistance.
- Down 700
Our high quality duck down has a minimum down cluster content of 90%, a minimum fill power of 700, and is DOWN CODEX approved.
- A Good Night’s Sleep Guaranteed
So confident are we that our sleeping bags will keep your warm and comfortable, that in addition to the EN13537/ISO23537 laboratory ratings we quote, every Mountain Equipment sleeping bag comes with a separate ‘A Good Night’s Sleep Guaranteed’ temperature rating.
- Fair Wear
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.