Our warmest sleeping bag. Suitable for the very coldest conditions encountered during Polar expeditions.
- GORE® THERMIUM™ 10D outer shell is durably light, highly breathable and rain-resistant
- Expedition fit with EXL® system is both roomier and has improved loft and thermal efficiency
- Vertically aligned V-baffles on the chest and foot piece, 14:7cm Trapezoid baffles though out all other parts of the bag results in minimal down migration and maximum possible warmth in all situations
- Our Lode Lock collar closure with its auto-locating closure combines all the advantages of a magnetic fastener with those of a mechanical lock. Its one-handed quick release closure uses magnets to draw the locking mechanism together and ensure that once connected it cannot be accidentally opened
- 7 baffles provide exceptional down control for performance and excellent insulation. The DC7 LV hood reduces weight, has less deformation when cinched down small, and offers single handed closure and easy-run dual tether draw cords for greater ease of use in extreme conditions
- A six-baffle foot piece, our most advanced design, and featuring both our Bulls Eye Technology and offset Sharks Toe foot constructions. Its highly sophisticated baffle system maximises thermal efficiency for the coldest and most demanding environments, ensuring warm feet night after night
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™
Gore-Tex products that are made for when comfort and performance take priority over complete waterproofness. Windproof, highly breathable and extremely resistant to rain and snow.
- Down Cycle™
This is recycled down. Starting with the introduction of clothing and sleeping bags made from 100% recycled down our ultimate aim is to introduce a fully closed loop recycling system for down clothing and equipment.
- Down Codex®
The DOWN CODEX® is an animal welfare, traceability and auditing scheme to ensure that both animal welfare and quality were put at the heart of each and every one of our down products.
- Down 800
Our very best Eastern European goose down. Sourced from Western Russia, with a minimum down cluster content of 90% and individually tested to ensure a minimum fill power of 800 cubic inches. DOWN CODEX approved.
- A Good Night’s Sleep Guaranteed
So confident are we that our sleeping bags will keep your warm and comfortable, that in addition to the EN13537/ISO23537 laboratory ratings we quote, every Mountain Equipment sleeping bag comes with a separate ‘A Good Night’s Sleep Guaranteed’ temperature rating.
- Fair Wear
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.