For higher trekking peaks and those camping in the depths of winter this more generously sized bag offers oodles of warmth and protection.
- DRILITE® LOFT™ II outer shell is lightweight, breathable and water resistant
- Mountain fit is both spacious and thermally efficient
- Full length Gemini™ zip baffle
- A five-baffle hood that provides high levels of down control, low weight and excellent insulation
- A six-baffle foot piece, our most advanced design, and featuring both our Bulls Eye Technology and offset Sharks Toe foot construction
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Trapezoid 15:11 baffles are used in the topside of the Glacier bags, a more efficient profile. With less steeply angled side walls, this profile uses less internal stripping to remove bulk and weight. Ideal for weight-saving mountaineers who still want a very thermally efficient construction method.
- Our Lode Lock collar closure with its auto-locating closure combines all the advantages of a magnetic fastener with those of a mechanical lock. Its one-handed quick release closure uses magnets to draw the locking mechanism together and ensure that once connected it cannot be accidentally opened
- A five-baffle hood that provides high levels of down control, low weight and excellent insulation. Its roominess imparts excellent versatility and, combined with the easy-run dual tether draw cords, superb comfort
- A six-baffle foot piece, our most advanced design, and featuring both our Bulls Eye Technology and offset Sharks Toe foot construction. Its highly sophisticated baffle system maximises thermal efficiency for the coldest and most demanding environments, ensuring warm feet night after night
- Drilite Loft
A lightweight, breathable and highly water resistant shell fabric used to protect insulated clothing and sleeping bags.
- Down Cycle™
This is recycled down. Starting with the introduction of clothing and sleeping bags made from 100% recycled down our ultimate aim is to introduce a fully closed loop recycling system for down clothing and equipment.
- Down Codex®
The DOWN CODEX® is an animal welfare, traceability and auditing scheme to ensure that both animal welfare and quality were put at the heart of each and every one of our down products.
- Down 700
Our high quality duck down has a minimum down cluster content of 90%, a minimum fill power of 700, and is DOWN CODEX approved.
- A Good Night’s Sleep Guaranteed
So confident are we that our sleeping bags will keep your warm and comfortable, that in addition to the EN13537/ISO23537 laboratory ratings we quote, every Mountain Equipment sleeping bag comes with a separate ‘A Good Night’s Sleep Guaranteed’ temperature rating.
- Fair Wear
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.