Adjustable telescopic feet with pivoting sole plate. Easy to install without use of any tools.
Temporary anchor point complying with the requirements of the EN 795 B standard designed to receive:
- Fall arresters complying with the requirements of the EN 360 standard
- Rescue lifting devices per EN 1496 A or B class
- Devices for working suspended on rope
- Lifting anchor point complying with machinery standards 98/37/CE. Capacity 250 kg, with strap 500 kg.
- Height: min. 1.78m | max. 2.73m
- Width: min. 1.30m | max. 1.87m
- Weight: 17 kg.
▪ Conform to the EN 795-B:2012
▪ Conform to the CEN/TS 16415
▪ Conform to the machine directive 2006/42/CEE
tracpode 150kg is easy to set up. Due to its size, it is well suited to use as a mobile anchor point for working in confined
spaces, handling loads and performing rescue operations.
It is a temporary anchor point which enables two operators, each weighing up to 150 kg, to work safely.
It complies with standard EN 795 (Type B) and TS16415 (multi-user, 150 kg)
It is the only tracpode 150 kg on the market which has been approved in this configuration
The design of the tubular legs ensures that the system is both strong and very stiff.
The adjustment pins of the extendible legs are attached permanently to the tubular sections by small cables to keep
all the components of the assembly together.
The Tractel® tracpode is one of the very few temporary anchor points to have been approved by a regulatory body as
a device to which Fall arrest, Rescue and Lifting systems can be connected.
It is certified for use as an anchor point for Fall arrest, Rescue and Lifting systems with a WLL of 250 kg with no
strap fitted, which greatly facilitates personnel movements around the tracpode.
Its small size (1.88 m with a pulley and 1.76 m without) and low weight (23 kg without pulleys) makes it easy to
transport and quick to set up.