The main advantages of the blocfor™ 20 R ESD automatic fall arresters are:
– The integration of the ESD system at the end of the wire rope eliminates the risk of a violent impact in the event
of a fall. Even when a fall occurs when the cable is fully unwound
– Easy to handle carry and install
– Simplified maintenance through an optimized design
– Safety winch with a capacity of 150 kg
A 25mm anchorage
- Can accommodate large-diameter connectors.
- Automatic fall protection device with integrated winch for ascending or decending during a possible rescue operation.
- Plastic housing made of a polyamide/ABS blend.
- Anti-UV, very resistant to shocks and ageing.
Shock-absorption system ESD
- With traceability label.
- Fall indicator.
- Ensures that the user will not be subjected to an impact of more than 600 daN even if the fall occurs when the cable is fully
- Enables horizontal use.
- Only available in galvanised rope.
blocforTM R 150kg can be used vertically or horizontally (on terraces), with edges down to a minimum radius of
0.5mm without lanyard between the cable and the harness.
It complies with :
– EN360 & EN1496B standard
– CNB/P/11.060 : technical data sheet “use on terrace roof”
– CNB/P/11.062 : Fall arrest with a capacity of more than 100 kg