For alpine winter mountaineering and remote backcountry ski expeditions, there can be few bags as reliably warm yet so light.
- DRILITE® LOFT™ XERO 10D outer shell is ultra-light, highly breathable and water-resistant
- Alpine fit with EXL® system improves loft and maximises thermal efficiency
- Trapezoid 14:7cm baffles running horizontally throughout the main body have been combined with a full EXL system on the inner to minimise dead air space, reduce drafts and maximise loft. This strikes the “sweet spot” for lightweight expedition bags, lower weight but higher levels of loft
- Our Lode Lock collar closure with its auto-locating closure combines all the advantages of a magnetic fastener with those of a mechanical lock. Its one-handed quick release closure uses magnets to draw the locking mechanism together and ensure that once connected it cannot be accidentally opened
- 7 baffles provide exceptional down control for performance and excellent insulation. The DC7 LV hood reduces weight, has less deformation when cinched down small, and offers single handed closure and easy-run dual tether draw cords for greater ease of use in extreme conditions
- A six-baffle foot piece, our most advanced design, and featuring both our Bulls Eye Technology and offset Sharks Toe foot constructions. Its highly sophisticated baffle system maximises thermal efficiency for the coldest and most demanding environments, ensuring warm feet night after night
- Drilite Loft
A lightweight, breathable and highly water resistant shell fabric used to protect insulated clothing and sleeping bags.
- Down Cycle™
This is recycled down. Starting with the introduction of clothing and sleeping bags made from 100% recycled down our ultimate aim is to introduce a fully closed loop recycling system for down clothing and equipment.
- Down Codex®
The DOWN CODEX® is an animal welfare, traceability and auditing scheme to ensure that both animal welfare and quality were put at the heart of each and every one of our down products.
- Down 800
Our very best Eastern European goose down. Sourced from Western Russia, with a minimum down cluster content of 90% and individually tested to ensure a minimum fill power of 800 cubic inches. DOWN CODEX approved.
- A Good Night’s Sleep Guaranteed
So confident are we that our sleeping bags will keep your warm and comfortable, that in addition to the EN13537/ISO23537 laboratory ratings we quote, every Mountain Equipment sleeping bag comes with a separate ‘A Good Night’s Sleep Guaranteed’ temperature rating.
- Fair Wear
Together with Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), Mountain Equipment are working to achieve fair working conditions worldwide.